Category Archives: Featured
The beaches in Thailand are just one of the many things which keep the visitors returning year upon year. This may be the reason why you’re considering going, in the first place, but it’s no use just deciding on plans to take holidays in Thailand, without narrowing it down to a specific place. So it’s best that you discover which beaches are Thailand’s most desirable, before you end up making a wrong turn and ending up with a letdown.
Follow the next five steps and you’ll be on your way to making your upcoming holidays to Thailand the best they can be.
1. Phuket. Quite simply, this is Thailand’s single most popular beach destination and draws such crowds for good reason. It’s an island which has easy access to nearby islands which surround it, if you’re looking for somewhere nearby which will be a bit more quiet.
2. Koh Lanta. Just off the west coast of southern Thailand’s Krabi is Koh Lanta. As one of the least most developed beach destinations, it’s also one of the cheapest places to stay at and one of the best places to avoid the crowds. It’s one of the country’s untapped gems.
3. Rai Le Beach. With its sandy beach and very clean water, Rai Le Beach is a picturesque Thai location and one which visitors are always quick to recommend. It offers can tradition experience, for those looking for a typical summer getaway from home.
4. Ko Samui. The island off the east coast of Kra Isthmus is renowned for its warm climate (in the 30s, during summer) and abundance of celebrations. If you’re looking for a place with holiday with activities, Ko Samui is likely to be where you’ll find it. The beaches are glorious and it has the entertainment to keep people coming back.
5. The Phi Phi Islands. The tropical Phi Phi Islands are the type of place you’d go to, if you were looking to get a mellow, but adventurous thrill out of your holiday experience. Travel there by air or boat and enjoy one of Thailand’s up-and-coming tourist hotspots for yourself.
Just because you might not have considered going before isn’t a reason not to go to Malaysia. Now is no better time than any to see what holidays to Malaysia can hold and the amazing sights which you’re able to come across. South-East Asia is a beautiful part of the world and is a part of the world which remains a major attraction to western travellers, simply for its aesthetic value. If you’ve seen pictures of it and would like to be there in-person, a trip to Malaysia is the ideal way to tick off a few boxes on your life goals and see what the gorgeous region has to offer you as a foreign tourist.
You might wonder what Malaysia has to offer which the other neighbouring countries doesn’t. If you took a trip to Kuala Lumpar, those thoughts would fly out the window and be deemed to be utterly irrelevant. Once you’ve been to Malaysia, you will fill a void in your life and be enlightened to a whole new way to live. Beginning with its tropical climate, anytime between March and September should make you avoid their wet season and feel the glorious warmth of the South-East Asian sun – which sounds a lot better than buckets of rain. Timing is everything and will ensure you get the most out of your Asian adventure.
Malaysia a place which is filled to the brim with must-see attractions and it’s a matter of narrowing it down to the best ones. While it’s not the sort of place to take small children, you’re able to suit the needs for the whole family and enjoy classic fun in the sun, luxury shopping trips and generally get a feel for the Malaysian ways of life. Taking a holiday to Malaysia will open your eyes to the country’s understated history and awaken you to a unique Asian location. A mix of cultures native to Singapore and China are what makes Malaysia so unique and blends to create an atmosphere which few could resist experiencing. If you’d like to do just that, you might just have to start booking those flights. What are you waiting for?
Flights to Hong Kong don’t just have to be for a two week holiday; have you ever considered what it might be like to work there? With English one of the main languages spoken there, Hong Kong has been a popular destination for UK residents to explore, after having travelled there for a short break. With business booming and higher summer temperatures than we could imagine getting, it could be the beginning to a whole new start for you. Don’t assume that the idea is far-fetched, until you’ve read this and really taken the time to consider what it could do for you.
A range of up-and-coming multi-national companies keep citing Hong Kong as the next place where they’re planning to launch and it’s for good reason. While neighbouring countries might be on their way up and are booming with trade and expanding their service industries, Hong Kong has remained ahead of the pack and is making it the ‘in’ place to invest money into, before everyone else catches onto the trend and does the same. True, this isn’t to say that living in Hong Kong is cheap and that you’ll be able to afford larger places to live than in UK counterparts, but that the lifestyle in Hong Kong will make you enjoy your free time more.
Whether it’s down to the sizable salaries which you’re able to earn, the improved quality of life or just the fact that you’ll get it warmer than you ever would here, Hong Kong offer the chance to live in a crossroads between what’s found in London today and is normal across China. You’ll have the chance to party as hard as you work and reap the rewards of your efforts by being in the midst of a fantasy-like location. It’s a hard situation to resist, if you feel that you’re up to the challenge, but is highly recommended and all sources say that it’s worth it. If you don’t feel content with the way you’re living now and think the rest of the UK would be the same, be prepared to flip that on its head and trade your life for one in Hong Kong.