Top 5 Beaches in Thailand
The beaches in Thailand are just one of the many things which keep the visitors returning year upon year. This may be the reason why you’re considering going, in the first place, but it’s no use just deciding on plans to take holidays in Thailand, without narrowing it down to a specific place. So it’s best that you discover which beaches are Thailand’s most desirable, before you end up making a wrong turn and ending up with a letdown.
Follow the next five steps and you’ll be on your way to making your upcoming holidays to Thailand the best they can be.
1. Phuket. Quite simply, this is Thailand’s single most popular beach destination and draws such crowds for good reason. It’s an island which has easy access to nearby islands which surround it, if you’re looking for somewhere nearby which will be a bit more quiet.
2. Koh Lanta. Just off the west coast of southern Thailand’s Krabi is Koh Lanta. As one of the least most developed beach destinations, it’s also one of the cheapest places to stay at and one of the best places to avoid the crowds. It’s one of the country’s untapped gems.
3. Rai Le Beach. With its sandy beach and very clean water, Rai Le Beach is a picturesque Thai location and one which visitors are always quick to recommend. It offers can tradition experience, for those looking for a typical summer getaway from home.
4. Ko Samui. The island off the east coast of Kra Isthmus is renowned for its warm climate (in the 30s, during summer) and abundance of celebrations. If you’re looking for a place with holiday with activities, Ko Samui is likely to be where you’ll find it. The beaches are glorious and it has the entertainment to keep people coming back.
5. The Phi Phi Islands. The tropical Phi Phi Islands are the type of place you’d go to, if you were looking to get a mellow, but adventurous thrill out of your holiday experience. Travel there by air or boat and enjoy one of Thailand’s up-and-coming tourist hotspots for yourself.